Wednesday, May 7, 2014

40 Week Pregnancy Update

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

 40 week pregnancy update

 
How far along?  40 WEEKS!!!


Total weight gain? up +28 from my pre-pregnancy weight
 

Maternity clothes? really?
Stretch marks? none this pregnancy!

Sleep: again...really?


Best moments this week: making it to 40 weeks and being full term.
 
Movement: sleeping all day and dancing all night

Cravings: not much

Gender Predictions: baby girl

Labor Signs: lots of practicing going on over here with some false labor.
nothing structured yet.

Belly button in or out? still an innie!

What I miss? soon I will miss being pregnant and her moving around inside of me

What I am looking forward to? labor to begin and getting to see her face for the first time!

Weekly wisdom: patience...patience...patience...trust in God's timing.

Milestones:
The end! Any day now!
She is measuring anywhere from 6-9lbs. The size of a small pumpkin!

2 comments:

  1. What a great answer to the what you will miss question! I wasn't ready to be not pregnant when both the boys were born. Holding each child inside of you is such a treasure - of course actually holding them in your arms is better though! Can't wait til this sweet girl is here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it funny how no one really tells you just how much you will miss them being in your belly?I remember after I had the girls I was just so uncomfortable I wanted them to come out so bad. But then they did and it was really sad! It was so quiet in my belly!

      Delete