Friday, March 21, 2014

33 weeks pregnancy update

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

33 week pregnancy update



How far along? 33 weeks!



Total weight gain? up +5 from my pre-pregnancy weight
(-16lbs lost/+21 lbs gained back/+5 lbs up from pre-pregnancy weight)

Maternity clothes? duh
 
Stretch marks? none this pregnancy

Sleep: not so much

Best moments this week:  Laying in bed with the kids as they laugh hysterically watching her kick and move in my belly.

Movement: feeling body parts now and able to watch her move from the outside.

Cravings: tangerines

Gender Predictions: G-I-R-L

Labor Signs: lots of Braxton  Hicks and she has offically dropped!

Belly button in or out? still an innie

What I miss? being comfortable

What I am looking forward to? Having her here safe and sound in my arms.
(I may never put her down)

Weekly wisdom: Don't only prepare for you and the new baby. Get things prepared for the older ones as well for while you are in the hospital (clothes, food, activities, etc.)

Milestones: 7 weeks to go! She is measuring approximately 4.5 lbs and 17 inches long!
 The size of a pineapple! Almost as big as the girls were when they were born (at 34weeks)

2 comments: