Wednesday, March 5, 2014

31 weeks pregnancy update

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

31 week pregnancy update





 

How far along?  31 weeks!



Total weight gain? up +3 from my pre-pregnancy weight
(-16lbs lost/+19lbs gained back/+3 lbs up from pre-pregnancy weight)

Maternity clothes? yes sir
 
Stretch marks? none this pregnancy

Sleep: practicing for when baby girl is keeping me up half the night
 
Best moments this week:  Getting to see baby girl via ultrasound and getting another health baby report from the high risk doctor.
We also got to see her yawn, a little bit of hair, and a not so good 3D picture.
 
Movement: Her head is on my left hip, bum is in my right ribcage, and arms are in her face. She is making my belly dance.

Cravings: today I wanted a vegan chicken salad wrap

Gender Predictions: baby girl

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks only

Belly button in or out? still an innie

What I miss? consistent sleep and not having to go to the bathroom every ten minutes

What I am looking forward to?  nesting. finalizing everything that needs to be finished in the next 9 weeks.

Weekly wisdom: Be careful when you cough or sneeze

Milestones: Single digits! 9 weeks to go! She is measuring 3lbs 10oz! The size of a coconut. (That is one big coconut!

No comments:

Post a Comment