Wednesday, February 26, 2014

30 week pregnancy update!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

 30 week pregnancy update

How far along? 30 weeks!


Total weight gain? up +3  from my pre-pregnancy weight
(-16lbs lost/+19lbs gained back/+2 lbs up from pre-pregnancy weight)

Maternity clothes? yes. yoga pants, jeans, or leggings most days
Stretch marks? none this pregnancy

Sleep: getting up approximately 4 times a night to go to the bathroom so I sleep between bathroom breaks. Practicing for baby girl keeping me up all night.

Best moments this week:  making big sister/big brother t-shirts for the kids to wear to the hospital to meet their baby sister and catching Owen tiptoeing into my bedroom in the wee hours of the morning, lifting my shirt, placing his hand on my belly, and greeting his baby sister, "Good morning baby sister."
 
Movement: feels like she has made the switch from the rough tumbling gymnast to the fluid ballerina

Cravings: nothing particular but I am finally ravishingly hungry most times of day but still get full very quickly

Gender Predictions: sugar and spice and everything nice

Labor Signs: practice, practice, practice...Braxton Hicks contractions only

Belly button in or out? still an innie

What I miss?  sleep

What I am looking forward to?  my appointment and ultrasound next week!

Weekly wisdom:  Get as much done ahead of time as you can.

Milestones:  30week mark! 3+lbs and 18 inches long. The size of a large cabbage.

1 comment: