Wednesday, January 29, 2014

26 week pregnancy update!





How far along?  26 weeks

Total weight gain?  still holding at -4 from my pre-pregnancy weight
 (-16lbs lost/+12lbs gained back/-4lbs down from pre-pregnancy weight)
 
Maternity clothes?  duh
 
Stretch marks?  none this pregnancy
 
Sleep:  interrupted 2-3 times a night usually to use the bathroom
 
Best moments this week:  buying her some special outfits and essentials and our nightly chats when everyone else in the house is sleeping.
 
Movement: she is becoming quite the communicator these days! I talk and she responds by kicking me back. It is quite entertaining.


Cravings:  fruit, just like I craved with the girls

Gender Predictions:  umm...I am still going to say girl ;)
(I have become quite a pro at reading ultrasounds by now)

Labor Signs:   nope.

Belly button in or out?  coming to the surface

What I miss?  being able to get up in one quick movement

What I am looking forward to?   Starting the third trimester & dressing her up in her pretty little clothes that are waiting for her in the closet!

Weekly wisdom:  Trust God with her life.

Milestones:   Baby is the size of a...hothouse cucumber and approximately 2lbs!
My uterus is now the size of a basketball.

2 comments:

  1. She growing! I love the bump pictures by the front door. Pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is! I feel huge already! lol Thank you. I thought that it would show my bump well by the front door. The girls get the photo credit :D

      Delete