Sunday, March 10, 2013

Photo Shoot

The weather was so nice today that I took the opportunity to practice using my new camera
that I got for Christmas.
I haven't sat the kids down and taken pictures of them in such a long time
and the sunshine was beckoning me to come out and play.
There will be more for another day since Evan was napping during this session.
 
These are a few of my favorites from today.
 
 Emilee & Olivia
 Olivia

 Owen


 

 Emilee


 Em
 Liv
 "O"
 
Oh, how I am blessed by these four gifts from the Lord...
abundantly blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Way to take advantage of beautiful weather. The girls look like they loved every minute of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The girls loved it. Owen...not so much. We really enjoyed the weather though.


      Delete