Friday, February 15, 2013

One month

 
 I had seen this idea on Pinterest and thought
that it would be such a fun way to celebrate each month as it
 passed as Isaac grew.
 
Little did I know that I would reach each of those milestones
 without him.
 
Never the less, we will celebrate him.
Pinned Image
 
Our little blue bird would have been one month old on
February 11, 2013
 
 
 
Happy one month, Isaac.
 
It feels like just yesterday you were born. I cannot believe that a whole month has gone by.
 
 This month would have been our first weeks with you
                               Instead it was our first weeks without you...

We love you more and more every day and selfishly wish that you were here with us.
However, we know that God's plan is much greater than our own.
 
I can only imagine how incredible his life beyond this world has been
and I feel at peace.
 
 
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever love and believe in Him shall not perish but have ever lasting life."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 "Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."

Luke 18:16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment