Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's the little things in life...organizing my sanity

    This is our sock bucket...
 I found this idea on Pinterest and have adopted it in our home....
 All of the socks go into the bucket after laundering. When all of the laundry is "done" you match the socks! After a month if we haven't found the match to the leftovers we pitch the spares. Let me tell you this is one of my biggest pet peeves and it has made a HUGE difference in our house.
 The kids closet is FINALLY organized!
All of the puzzles, play-doh, coloring books, etc. have a home...

                                     
And the blocks and Legos can be taken down, played with, and put back in there containers which would make anyone who has ever stepped on a Lego very happy.


Now if only the rest of the house was as organized...but we are steadily getting there. Like I said, it is the small things. Pinterest, along with a lot of women on Facebook with their own blogs, have really inspired me and more so given me ideas to get me started. Around our house we are feeling a little bit less crazy and are feeling more Abundantly Blessed.

2 comments:

  1. super impressed with this organization! It looks great - and so very functional. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am putting my investment in Pinterest to work ;) We are cleaning out and organizing-getting ourselves up and running as a functional homeschool!

      Delete