Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Abundant Blessings in our family...Owen

 It seems like just yeaterday that Owen Michael Dahman was layed on my chest and I told him that I loved him for the first time face-to-face. It doen't seem possible that four years have passed.... yet, it has. What a blessing Owen has been to our family!
Happy Birthday Owen! Welcome to the world and to our family! June 28, 2008
Our prayers for a healthy, happy, baby boy had come true.

The girls LOVE(D) their new baby brother!
so little...

                                       
Welcome home.
gettting bigger....
                                     
And before we knew, it we felt called to give Owen a baby brother of his very own.
He loved him from the start.

                                      
Owen LOVES being a big brother and Evan loves him SO very much.
 
 Last year at his 3rd Birthday party...


   
 I never knew that I could love another man other than my husband....until I met my son(s).
Happy 4th Birthday my beautiful boy. You are such a blessing from God.
....An Abundant Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment