Monday, June 9, 2014

Week 23/52

2014 Weekly Portrait Challenge

Week 23

This week are...



Emilee, enjoying some strawberry cake on the front porch

 Olivia, snuggling with her "older" sister
(by 4 minutes)


 Owen is such a good big brother. 
He loves to smother her with love.


This little boy fell asleep during a movie last night and had to be carried to bed. 
Then he came back out a couple of hours later, fell asleep in my lap,
 and had to be carried back to bed again. 
My little boy is getting to heavy to carry!


Ava, sporting her first cloth diaper!
She is 4 weeks old today!


Be sure to check out my nieces beautiful weekly portrait challenges as well!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Ava! She is so cute! Love that diaper cover, too. How are they working out so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. We just started this morning but so far so good. I am still waiting on my clothes line and Joe still hasn't purchased another washer yet ;-)
      I finally started without him.

      Delete