Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Celebrating 33 years of life...




 


Celebrating 33 years of life...


 
The beautiful flower gardens at Eaton greeted us
as we headed in for dinner.
 
 Chop It
 
I am a vegan.
So, we headed to this awesome place for dinner.
Pick your ingredients, they chop it up, and serve it up as a salad or in a wrap.
SO good!
 
 
Vegan Sweet Tooth
 
 Then we enjoyed dessert from Vegan Sweet Tooth
which is right next to Chop It.
Yum, yum, yum...
They have cupcakes, cake pops, brownies, pecan bars, and more,
all vegan :)
I enjoyed a key lime margaritta cupcake
and a taste of my hubby's pecan bar.
D'lish!
 
 

 
 The boys (and girls) ate every bite of their wraps
and have been asking to go back again.
 


 
 Emilee showing GG (Great Grandma) her latest tooth that she lost
on my birthday.
 
 
Evan and his best buddy, Grandpa

 
 Family
 
 

 
And some gifts...
 


 
My new "mod" camera strap!
SO comfortable by the way!
 
 
and some Furgalicious kicks
 
 
 
and some strappy shoes too...
 
The monitary gifts that I recieved I have used to buy
 a new camera bag and...whatever else I may decide :)
 
 
 
 
 
I am very blessed and looking forward to this 33rd year of life
and all of the lessons that it has to teach me.
 
-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment